HELIX TRAILER MOUNTED ADVANCED WARNING PANELS
- Long lasting LED lamps
- Wide wheel base for towing stability
- Microprocessor based controller
- “PWM” technology for extended lamp life
- Automatic default 4 corner caution
- 13″ automotive wheels and tires
- Powder coat process
- Rugged polyethylene low density fenders
- 1 screw jack on tongue and 4 corner drop jacks
- Reduced Operator damage
- Easy Towing
- Single crystal panels provide higher performance.
- Panels can maintain horizontal position in operating and trailering modes.
- Solar panels are mounted at the top of the sign for vandal resistance.
*Specifications subject to change without notice
Tongue: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ x 3/16″ tubing
Frame: 2″ x 3″ x 1/8″ tubing (sides)
3″ x 4.1 lb. structural channel (front and rear)
Fenders: Low density thermoplastic with splash shields
Safety chain: 36″ x 1/4″ proof coil plated chain with hooks
Leveling jacks: Drop jacks four corner, anti-slip feet
Lifting Mechanism: 1000 lbs.
Trailer hitch: 2″ ball or pintle ring
Axle: 1400 lb. capacity
Springs: 3 leaf, double eye
Track width: 71″
Height: 135″ operating (up) position – 94″ traveling (down) position
Weight: 642 lbs.
Finish: Highway Orange powder coat (custom colors available).
Construction: Sandwich type
- Front and back panels 48″ x 96″ x .063″ sheet
- Framework – 3″ x 1″ x .125″ formed channel (welded)
Lamps: PAR 46, amber, LED
Lamp hoods: 360 degree high impact plastic
Voltage: 12V nominal (supply)
Circuitry: Solid state microprocessor
Protection: Reverse polarity / short circuit / protection automatic
- 55-watt single solar panel (optional upgrades available)
- Continuous intensity feature – constant lamp intensity to cutoff
- Low battery cutoff – 11V
- Solid State Charge Controller
Batteries: 1 group 31-12, V 130 amp hour sealed
Voltage: 12V DC
Charging: (optional battery charger available)
Contact our Sales Team now!
To learn more about our products or place an order, call (717)-691-8007 or email email@example.com
TRAFCON Industries, Inc.
81 Texaco Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050