MB models are vehicle mounted and come in your choice of panel size, lamp, and mount types. Lamp options include LED, incandescent, and Pulsar.
Optional wireless remote provides the ultimate in operator safety, keeping the operator safely in the cab.
• Lamp hoods fastened with stainless steel machine screws into insertion nuts – eliminates loose hood condition
• Neoprene gaskets between lamps and sign panel – less vibration – extends lamp life
• Aluminum frame – all welded construction with mid-panel bracing
• 30′ remote cable – allows for mounting on most vehicles – additional and custom lengths available
• Sign Panel Construction – sandwich type Material – aluminum front and back panels- .063″ sheet framework welded 3″ x 1″ x .125″ formed aluminum channel
• Lamps – PAR 36, 11 Watt, Polystar polycarbonate standard or optional LED lamps
• Hoods – 360 degrees high impact plastic
Touchpad remote, no electro-mechanical rotary or toggle switches to fail
Touchpad two button function eliminates accidental mode changes
Default 4 corner caution mode
Backlighted touchpad for easy low light operation
LCD mode and function display in remote
Microprocessor controlled arrow functions and self-diagnostics
Automatic Auto Track dimming ensures Federal MUTCD compliant dimming
Audible and visual low voltage alarm
Automatic short protection- protects lamp circuits
Reverse polarity protection
Wireless remote option
All mounts and racks are powder coated for long lasting superior performance.
Manual tilt– Economical way to protect your arrowboard from over head obstructions
Power Tilt– Operator can safely operate the arrowboard from the cab. Reducing the operators’ exposure to traffic and slips and falls from climbing on equipment.
The above mounts can utilize customer-supplied supports or we can supply the following supports as well as custom supports to fit most any application.
Bed Rail Rack– Sits on standard pick-up truck box rails and allows cross bed tool box installation.
Bed Floor Rack– Designed for flatbeds, but works very well with mechanics bodies.
Bulk Head Rack– Installs on flatbed bulkhead, saving valuable floor space.
Truck Tail Gate Rack– Hangs securely on the tailgate of a dump truck.
Contact our Sales Team now!
To learn more about our products or place an order, call (717)-691-8007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAFCON Industries, Inc.
81 Texaco Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050